Sunday, August 29, 2010

Altered Notebook with Baroque Motifs

For the past few weeks, I have been featuring a specific stamp set for an entire week. I found this to be stifling my creativity so I have decided to go back to my old format which consisted of making the projects that I feel like with the stamp sets that fit with the overall designs. This project is an altered notebook. I covered the spiral bound notebook with card stock and embellished the front. This would make a cute gift for someone in the office or for someone who likes to journal.

All of the images were stamped with the Baroque Motifs stamp set from Stampin' Up! I also used the following colors in the project: Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Pear Pizazz and Early Espresso. I think this project turned out pretty cute!

If you would like a Project Instruction Sheet, CLICK HERE and view Project 038_Altered Notebook with Baroque Motifs

No comments:

Post a Comment