Sunday, August 8, 2010

Circle Circus Accordion Card

This week, I am featuring the Circle Circus stamp set from Stampin' Up! This is my go to stamp set and it is one of my favorites. I really like the versatility of the stamp set. It can be used for holidays (like Christmas which you will see in a few weeks) and can even be used to make a masculine card which has always been a challenge for me.

I made this card for a friend of mine because she did a huge favor for me. This is an accordion folded card. Each "page" of the card had a different thank you sentiment. At the end, I put a small pocket that can be used for a gift card. In this project, I made a coupon for her to take her out to lunch. What I really like about this card is all of the details. The details of a card is really what makes the card special. I hope you enjoy.

If you would like a Project Instruction Sheet, CLICK HERE and view Project 035_Circle Circus Accordion Card

No comments:

Post a Comment