Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gate Fold Card with Animal Stories

First, I want to apologize for the photo quality. I didn't realize this photo was blurry until I uploaded the photo. Anyway, this week I will be focusing on the Animal Stories stamp set from Stampin' Up!

This project is a gatefold card. I really enjoy making gatefold cards because they are a bit more unique, but really easy to make. In addition to using the Animal Stories stamp set, this project also uses the Eastern Blooms stamp set from Stampin' Up! The primary colors used in this project were Rich Razzleberry and Chocolate Chip. If you have never made a gate fold card, you should definitely give it a try!

If you would like a Project Instruction Sheet, CLICK HERE and view Project 037_Gate Fold with Animal Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment